Our procurement team at ZEABORN Ship Management creates sustainable competitive advances for our customers: a dedicated and well-connected internal logistics team combined with a proven practiced category management approach and clustering of volumes in cooperation with a major liner company, gives us strong purchasing power for the benefit of our customers with full transparency a matter of course.
In order to further expand this set-up in line with the interests of our customers, we are looking for our office in Cyprus for a
- Plan, coordinate and execute the transports of ship spares and quarterly supplies with Technical Superintendents and Procurement Officers.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the transports of special deliveries on board of our vessels.
- Continuously optimize logistic processes and supply chain for each vessel.
- Monitor airfreight-, sea freight- and/or truck transports (check customs status/dangerous goods handling, etc.).
- Streamline communication and coordinate between all involved internal and external stakeholder (e.g. owners agent’s / logistic partners / vessels / catering suppliers / barge operator, etc.) in order to combine on board delivery.
- Coordinate the combined delivery of local supplies with spares or provision to reduce costs for the ‘last mile’.
- Monitor vessel schedules in order to plan next spare part deliveries in convenient and cost-effective ports.
- Sound understanding of procurement and logistics processes.
- The logistics coordinator should have gathered working experience in a logistics company, ideally specialized in ship spares logistics or at a ship management company.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence when dealing with people often in difficult circumstances
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience in using PMS software solutions.
Become part of a modern international company that drives a continuous innovation process. As part of the Procurement team, you help to shape this transformational change with future-oriented solutions. We offer motivated and engaged personalities diversified and challenging tasks and projects with plenty of room for independence and personal responsibility.
- Provident fund
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external training opportunities